- Data entry Debtor Invoices
- Data entry Debtor Payments
- Reconcile Aged Receivables
- Data entry Creditor Invoices
- Automation of Creditor Invoices
- Pay Bills
- Data entry Creditor Payments
- Reconcile Aged Payables
- Process Payroll
- Pay Staff
- Lodge Super Returns
- Lodge PAYG Withholding
- Data entry GST Paid
- Data entry GST Received
- Reconcile GST
- Calculate PAYGI
- Calculate Fuel Tax Credits
- Credit Cards
- Loans (including inter company)
- Staff Super
- Annual Budget
- Forecast Updated Monthly
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Quarterly Financial Reports and analysis
Making sure all the compliance requirements are fulfilled is good bookkeeping. What empowers our clients around their finances is providing them with meaningful reports.
We can provide the standard set of Profit and Loss reports from Xero or MYOB but if you need more information we can provide you with a variety of reports to suit your budget and your needs.
Monthly Strategic Board Reports
This set of reports is suitable for business owners needing to make strategic decisions month by month.
- KPI reports (customised for your business)
- Budget and forecast analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- A session with a Specialist Bookkeeper to determine your specific KPI’s
These reports are vital in helping business owners plan. They will highlight any forthcoming problems allowing strategic decisions to be made. Banks will require them when planning expansions necessitating finance.It gives the business owner information on their forecasted profits, cashflow and equity.
Monthly Board Reports
Most Sole Proprietors or small to medium sized businesses don’t have a “Board” that they are required to report to each month. We encourage our clients to think and behave like they are larger than they really are which has a flow-on effect of generating growth in their business.
The Quarterly Board Reports include:
- The Fitness Review (Board Report) which examine four KPI’s in the business: Cash Flow, Sales, Gross Profit and Net Profit
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Collection Rate
- Current Ratio
- The Quarterly Financial Reports
- An analysis by a Specialist Bookkeeper:
It’s an affordable set of specific reports which will greatly benefit your business.
Quarterly Financial Reports
In this report, we make comparisons of this year to last year, this quarter to the same quarter last year and this month to last month. We include the COGS and Expenses represented as a % of the Sales.
A copy of this report also goes to your Accountant so that they can see in a snapshot, where your business is at and to give a more in-depth analysis of the story behind the figures.
We recommend this for micro to small business owners who don’t want to grow their business beyond what they can manage themselves.
Do You Need Help With Your Bookkeeping?
What is a rescue?
It’s not deliberate. You had good intentions. Time runs away from you because you are busy running a business. Before you know it, it’s TAX time AGAIN and you know you’re going to have to spend the weekend getting it done.
Or maybe you had someone who you thought you could trust but got it all wrong because of their inexperience.
Over time the problem becomes so big that:
- It has taken over your office
- It keeps you awake at night
- You don’t know where to start
- You’re fearful that ATO will call
- You have no idea how much income tax or GST you owe
- You are completely in the dark
Some of the issues we will address are:
- Bank Accounts or Credit Cards that don’t reconcile with the Statements
- Old outstanding transactions in the Bank Account or Credit Card
- Aged Receivables and Aged Payables don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
- The Trade Receivables and Trade Payables aren’t “real” i.e. outstanding invoices and bills have already been paid but still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously remitted GST and source deductions
- Payroll Categories that are incorrectly set up therefore giving you incorrect information
- Calculations and Payment Summaries
- Unreliable Inventory figures
The implications of these issues are:
- You may be paying the wrong GST, Income Tax and Source deductions
- You may be subject to penalties and interest
- You may be making strategic business decisions based on unreliable figures with dire consequences
What’s the good news?
We can tame The Bookkeeping Monster because we have highly skilled and dedicated bookkeepers who use The Pure Bookkeeping System to empower business owners in their financial matters, removing confusion, fear and uncertainty and replacing it with clarity, freedom and control.
Because every “rescue job” is as individual as you are we can’t say exactly what we need to do to clean it up, get you up to date or how long it will take. During the initial consultation when we complete a “Health Check” we will explain to you what the problems are and what needs to happen to transform your data file into a source that provides you with reliable information.
Essentially though we will do whatever it takes as quickly and efficiently as possible.